Pony version 0.12.0 has been released. It’s available via all the usual channels. This is a recommended update as PR #1768 fixed a memory related issue that could result in nastiness.
The release also features a breaking change in the form of PR #1741 which implemented the “Array as Sequences” RFC. It changes the syntax for creating arrays from:
['a', 'b', 'c'] to:
['a'; 'b'; 'c'].
- Don’t ignore buffer length when printing (PR #1768)
- Ifdef out ANSITerm signal handler for SIGWINCH (PR #1763)
- Fix build error on 32 bits systems (PR #1762)
- Fix annotation-related compiler assertion failure (issue #1751) (PR #1757)
- Improve packaged Linux binary performance (PR #1755)
- Fix false positive test failure on 32 bits (PR #1749)
- Support XCode 8.3 and LLVM 3.9 (PR #1765)
- Arrays as sequences (PR #1741)