Last Week in Pony - November 12, 2017
Last Week In Pony is a weekly blog post to catch you up on the latest news for the Pony programming language. To learn more about Pony check out our website, our Twitter account @ponylang, or our Zulip community.
Got something you think should be featured? There’s a GitHub issue for that! Add a comment to the open “Last Week in Pony” issue.
News and Blog Posts
- Gordon wrote a blog post about his Configuration for Debugging the Pony Compiler in Visual Studio Code on Windows!
This week we had 2 talks about pony:
- Joe has been talking about Pony at Øredev. Don’t worry if you couldn’t make it to Malmö, there is a video recording and these are the slides.
- Pony has been featured in Alex Snaps’ talk Dr Strangecode at Devoxx Belgium.
Items of note
- The ponyc repo has now more than 1000 issues closed (i.e. 1001).
- There has been no Pony Development Sync call this week. Everybody has been a hell lot of busy with other stuff. Sorry, folks! Tune in next wednesday.
Interested in making a change, or keeping up with changes to Pony? Check out the RFC repo. Contributors welcome!